Epson SC P405 Inkjet Printer
$856.00 Inc GST
Out of stock
Fast & Free Shipping
GotINK Shipped Day - 12.05AM to 3.30PM
As is obvious every way you look at GotInk, we like to make the ordering of printer consumables really, really easy. To this end, the cartridges come to your doorstep, free of charge on orders over $20 (Otherwise a wee $3 fee) Our delivery normally happens overnight***, our expectation on delivery is 24 to 36 hours.
No longer do you need to squeeze your schedule, charge through crowds, wait in line, pay for petrol, or tackle the traffic in a frustrated effort to get those printer cartridges. You can now leave all those inconveniences to the Couriers – they’re highly trained seasoned professionals. High Five to those guys!
PS. Also on occasion, getting cartridges out into the wilderness (others call this “rural delivery”) may take an extra day. We think it’s because Couriers get caught without their gumboots and stalk of wheat, but the real reason is probably a lot more logical.*** Orders which are placed later than 3.30PM may miss the last Courier pick-up of the day and will therefore be processed the following morning.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink for colourful, vibrant prints, beautiful skin tones that are highly water, smudge and fade-resistant.
- Individual, larger ink cartridges – change cartridges less often with 8 individual colour cartridges including a gloss optimiser.
- Professional media versatility – accommodates cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to A3+ wide; supports photographic and fine art paper, 1.3 mm thick board and ink jet printable CD / DVDs.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX-i provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Unparalleled connectivity – Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support.
- Auto-selecting Black inks – achieve optimal black density and superior contrast on glossy, matte or fine art papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink.
- Leading-edge image-quality architecture – smoother colour transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail.
- Precision 8-channel print head technology – innovative MicroPiezo AMC, one-inch wide print head with ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance.